Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Child's Eye


Last night went out to dine with Dear
Mama and papa went to wedding banquet they ask me 'eat myself''
Dear gift me a mickey's girlfriend, minnie
LOL! Blue's minnie, how weird
But it's cute
At 1st I guess MICKEY but he told me mickey's girlfriend
Too bad I forgot to bring it back home and left in Dear's car >.<
After dine we went for a movie The Child's Eye
Rate for this movie 3.5 stars
This movie was a lil bit funny? of course so scary and the story isn't so nice
There are something not really logic =S Hrmm..
When the movie was so nervous and I keep holding Dear's hand so tight =X
I guess he felt pain? HAHA
Who cares! He's the one who ask to watch this =)


They went to Thailand
I guess that time was having politics problem?

They are finding their friends who was missing

The boss of the Hotel
The husband of the ghost who love his wife much

I like this screen! HAHA
Sooo funny, especially the expression of the dog
LOL! And the lil monster was so 'gao siu'

The one who caught all the people and tie 'em in his paper's hotel
In the end, she realize everything was done by her not her husband

0 comments:

Post a Comment