I don't know what had happened with the sow in my class.
I don't ever step her tail or touch one of her fur and she's the one who started this argue =X
I really didn't mean to scold her but I've patient her enough!
I knew her since form3, that time she was transfer from A class.
She joined our gang then she started to anti a guy which fair, tall, childish.
When come to form 4 too bad that she was same class with me, how unlucky =(
Why she dislike and hate me?
Okay, start from form 4, science stream.
I got my own gang, 4 girls but then after form4, 1 had left school.
When teacher arranging new seat for whole class and there was a seat beside my 2 friends.
I didn't sit down and she stared at then went to other seat.
She told everyone that I forced her to sit another place.
Ah moi! You're such a freak bitch!
She started to hate me.
I didn't do or did anything nia!
Fine! I don't give her a damn since it wasn't true.
I very impressive her 1 thing, she can hate me until now you know.
How ridiculous =X How tough ah xD HAHA
Due to her worst attitude and her friends leave her 1 by 1
Until today she got no friends!
The friend word for her is just take advantages from the friend.
Then she date with a guy which same class too, the guy she anti when form3
Unbelievable! Everyone was shocked at 1st.
Then slowly, we noticed that he isn't her BoyFriend just BestFriend which let she take advantages!
We scolded and talked to the boy but he said this call romantic =.=
OMG! I don't see any romance between you and her, such a whore!
Lately, I wonder why the heck she wanna did such thing
She suddenly scolded me at facebook
I don't mind I don't care since I treat her just a childish brainless big boobs gal.
But then the latest status really pissed me off!
Excuse me, you this freaking sow can you don't so busy body?
I date with who do I need to get permission from you?
Who do you think you are? Huh?
Mind your own business before you mind mine okay?
Is it you jealous my boyfriend better than yours huh?
If you dare just stand in front me and say it loud, please. I'm always waiting for you.
I didn't kacau you but you are the one who find something!
If I don't take action I'm not Ning!
And I did took action =) You have nothing to say and dulan only xD
Do you think I'll scare of you bitchy voice and sow body?
C'mon, your voice just so irritating!


