Sunday, October 10, 2010

10.10.10

What a special day..
my name is almost the same with the date..
one zero ( read in chinese )
I do feeel that I'm really lucky today ~ HAHA


Yesterday, went out whole evening with my buddies
We had hang whole mile 4 & 5
They keep force me to go downtown
But I don't wan't
I scare @.@
And end up I bought a T-shirt and a pair of high heels =)


Last night went out dine with daddy's friend..
Oh gosh ~ It was took me a loooong loooong time to finished it..
I was so impatient because I wanna hang out with him..
Actually I didn't eat much, did you ever heard about hungry until full..
And the food was sooooo oily..
Finally, I back home and wait for him..


We went to D'venise yum cha..
We plan to watch Chen Zhen but the timing wasn't right at all..
Tooo bad!!
Well, we choose to watch King of Fighters
Let me use 1 word to describe it- SUCKS!
Boring enough @.@
But I was happy that I got a warm shoulder to lied..
Aww ~ so sweet =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment