Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What a weather

Everyone didn't use much time to finish the sejarah paper =)
Everyone sleep like dead fish
Besides, raining while everyone is sleeping xD
4 down 4 to go in 7 days
So hope fast fast pass it
And holiday
I can't go KL but I can go KK
At least I can shopping
But KL is more choices to let me choose =X





LOLOL!
Was at St John room using notebook
Suddenly you open the curtain and said
Why are you here!
Shocked me man!
I was a bit shy and ask to close it
Sot! HAHA






Aww ~ I was so confused
Should I?
Hrmm.. My friend ask me
Why couple broke up can be friend
Lol! Don't you think it is so funny
Then why can't be friend?
Cannot be couple can be friend ma
Don't be so 'small gas' >.<
You can't make a confirm
And your style just like 'pancing pancing'
My friend said that it's true
Ask me to be patient and wait for it





You said I gotta go after SPM
You are so sure bout it
Sigh ~
Do you know that I willing to stay IF you ask me to stay



I willing to stay because of you!
I willing to stay because of you!
I willing to stay because of you!
I willing to stay because of you!
I willing to stay because of you!
I willing to stay because of you!
I willing to stay because of you!
I willing to stay because of you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment