Bought from market last night
Ice Cream Potong
I ate this while outside is heavy downpour.
The feel is just so comfortable and cold. I enjoyed it much.
Look out the window and saw people running to home.
And the people is totally drowned rat. HAHA
Raining make us can't do our kerja amal for the moral folio.
I wonder when can finish it, I just hope to finish it ASAP.
It's just so bother enough.
Aiyo, I feel I've been guarded.
Whenever I go I do I need to report it as well.
I hate this feeling so much.
Nothing wrong if I want my freedom.
Well, I guess most of the people would think I'm just so bad that I treat him like that.
Exam is on next month, I guess I'll less hanging out.
You don't want to study but I want, so please don't be selfish.
Gimme more time on my study, I'm the one who sitting for SPM this year.
Do think of it, stop all your childish minded!
I'll not bring mobile phone to school anymore.
Since I want to concentrate on my study.
Tomorrow is Saturday!
I'm going to watch IP man ( 叶问2 ) with my friends and ' Daddy '



